Private Group Event
Private Group Event
This listing is for a custom make and take experience with the people YOU choose!
Consider a wood flower arranging class for:
•Corporate Team Building
•& so much more!
By purchasing this listing, you pay the Event Fee to book your date and covers our wages and operating costs for your event. NWB will contact you to set up the details of your make and take event including your floral design, invitation options, refreshment options and payment details. Please make sure to sign up with accurate contact info whether email or phone!
Your event cost is this event fee PLUS the cost of the DIY kits. These range from $15 per person for a single succulent pot to large arrangements, wreaths and letters for any budget between. This private listing is designed to be a custom project for the needs of your group.
As a licensed art educator, our owner Andi is able to tie in team building objectives and strategies to your experience upon request, though not required! This event can be anything you dream it to be. Let's plan an amazing session together, day or night
Here are the details:
1. The cost of your event is $75 plus the price point you choose per kit for your project for a minimum of 10 and a maximum of 30 participants.
2. The project is totally up to you! We provide examples and price points based on the needs and desires of your specific group. The sky is the limit. You may want to decide what your budget is per person, if you want it to be an arrangement, bouquet, wreath or wall hanging and we can get creative from there!
3. You can choose to pay for your event as a group (one payment) or as individuals paying per person. This will be discussed after you book and what is best for you all.
4. Bottled water is provided by NWB but you are welcome to bring refreshments of your choosing. Alcoholic beverages are allowed but not provided. You can also choose to plan with a caterer or delivery for your event. We provide the space and experience but do not offer services for refreshments.
5. We can design custom invitations to your event for a $10 fee if you need them to share digitally or to print yourself. This is not required, but available if you'd like us to take something off of your plate for event and includes a QR code to register easily.
6. We do require liability waivers be signed by each participant or guardian. This is due to the nature of some sharp tools and hot glue. Injury is possible but not common.
7. We recommend that kids are chaperoned by an adult and ages 8+ are recommended. Parties for children under 8 are welcome but we will arrange these parties on a case by case basis.
8. Most classes are reserved for a two hour time slot. Longer classes will require a custom event fee.